Cyber Wars RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cyber Wars RPG

Welcome to Cyber Wars' Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rant of the Day:Beggers

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
GD_FierceDeity
GD_FierceDeity

Male Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-10-12

Rant of the Day:Beggers Empty
PostSubject: Rant of the Day:Beggers   Rant of the Day:Beggers Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 12:25 pm

You know what i hate,Beggers,Especially Newbie beggers they beg for gold can i have some gold please NO go away,they always get on your bad side,I used to play this game called runescape i still do not as much but everytime i died i lose mystuff get sent back to this castle that had a huge mount of newb beggers and noobs and the ones that begged to be a MOD and cept getting banned then i get pmed by the people that picked mystuff up said they would trade it for 1million gold that set me off so bad that i just kept reporting them till they got banned,dont step on my bad side or youll be sorry,Weve got a Newb Mod begger in cyber wars already ,a Newb Mod Begger is some that begs for admin or mod position instead of gold or items,The newb mod begger is Artix and not to be offencive but hmm how should i put this...Game show line,"You sir are the Weakest Link,Good Bye",so this is my rant for Beggers
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Join me tommarow for another Rant of the day Smile
Back to top Go down
Registrater
Pro
Pro
Registrater

Male Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Rant of the Day:Beggers   Rant of the Day:Beggers Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 2:20 pm

thought you were talking about adam at first Razz
u should keep ur opinions to urself when it involves a Mod affraid lol but idc
I too hate beggers, i always work for what i have and i hate when ppl just come on a game and just start pestering you constantly, i help peeps i like and who don't ask for stuff all the time.
Back to top Go down
jawajawas
jawajawas

Male Number of posts : 161

PostSubject: Re: Rant of the Day:Beggers   Rant of the Day:Beggers Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 2:47 pm

hahaha was that adam begging ?
Back to top Go down
Registrater
Pro
Pro
Registrater

PostSubject: Re: Rant of the Day:Beggers   Rant of the Day:Beggers Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 3:04 pm

jawajawas wrote:
yep lol!
Back to top Go down
jawajawas
jawajawas

PostSubject: Re: Rant of the Day:Beggers   Rant of the Day:Beggers Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 3:36 pm

Registrater wrote:
jawajawas wrote:
yep lol!

If you dont mind me asking, who was he begging at and what for ? LMFAO Razz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Registrater
Pro
Pro
Registrater

PostSubject: Re: Rant of the Day:Beggers   Rant of the Day:Beggers Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 4:04 pm

jawajawas wrote:
Registrater wrote:
jawajawas wrote:
yep lol!

If you dont mind me asking, who was he begging at and what for ? LMFAO Razz Very Happy

adam was begging for admin position (to frazer) really though his plan must have been to ask until frazer got so annoyed that he just said yes Razz
Back to top Go down
GD_FierceDeity
GD_FierceDeity

PostSubject: Re: Rant of the Day:Beggers   Rant of the Day:Beggers Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:59 pm

Registrater wrote:
jawajawas wrote:
Registrater wrote:
jawajawas wrote:
yep lol!

adam was begging for admin position (to frazer) really though his plan must have been to ask until frazer got so annoyed that he just said yes Razz

and No i wasnt talking about adam i was talking about artix lol
Back to top Go down
jawajawas
jawajawas

PostSubject: Re: Rant of the Day:Beggers   Rant of the Day:Beggers Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 12:18 am

Registrater wrote:
jawajawas wrote:
Registrater wrote:
jawajawas wrote:
yep lol!

Your saying adam got the admin postion ? ...................
Back to top Go down
Frazer
Owner
Owner

Number of posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: Rant of the Day:Beggers   Rant of the Day:Beggers Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 8:25 am

he dident get mod or admin he got chat admin and so did gd but im not giving out any more mods or admin for games only chat mnods and stuff
Back to top Go down
jawajawas
jawajawas

PostSubject: Re: Rant of the Day:Beggers   Rant of the Day:Beggers Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 10:35 am

Frazer wrote:
he dident get mod or admin he got chat admin and so did gd but im not giving out any more mods or admin for games only chat mnods and stuff

so adamn begged and got what he wanted ?
What do we all get ? we didnt beg like a little baby.
Back to top Go down
Frazer
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Rant of the Day:Beggers   Rant of the Day:Beggers Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 11:02 am

lols not exactly and atrix is what i class begging not adam lol!
Back to top Go down
jawajawas
jawajawas

PostSubject: Re: Rant of the Day:Beggers   Rant of the Day:Beggers Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 11:22 am

Frazer wrote:

i class adam more than a begger, he bums up to you, tries to hard, which is like secret beggin
Back to top Go down
Frazer
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Rant of the Day:Beggers   Rant of the Day:Beggers Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 11:44 am

ill agree with you on the tries to hard lol!
i guese he jsut realy wants to be one but hes a chat mod and to tell the truff thats
the lowest staff lv but evrey oens gotta start somewere
Back to top Go down
jawajawas
jawajawas

PostSubject: Re: Rant of the Day:Beggers   Rant of the Day:Beggers Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 11:53 am

Frazer wrote:
i guese he jsut realy wants to be one but hes a chat mod and to tell the truff thats

ahh alright cool, Smile
Back to top Go down
Registrater
Pro
Pro
Registrater

PostSubject: Re: Rant of the Day:Beggers   Rant of the Day:Beggers Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 2:18 pm

Frazer wrote:
don't tell adam that! lol!
Back to top Go down
GD_FierceDeity
GD_FierceDeity

PostSubject: Re: Rant of the Day:Beggers   Rant of the Day:Beggers Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 3:08 pm

jawajawas wrote:
Frazer wrote:

i class adam more than a begger, he bums up to you, tries to hard, which is like secret beggin

I Believe artix is the worst of them all >_>
Back to top Go down
Registrater
Pro
Pro
Registrater

PostSubject: Re: Rant of the Day:Beggers   Rant of the Day:Beggers Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 5:33 pm

i agree with u 100%, after seeing all the posts he has put into the other forum i want to strangle his annoying little neck (jk) Razz
Back to top Go down
Scarynose

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Rant of the Day:Beggers   Rant of the Day:Beggers Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 7:00 am

Bah, he's not a beggar.

He's just a money-hungry terrible game designer... Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rant of the Day:Beggers   Rant of the Day:Beggers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rant of the Day:Beggers
Page 1 of 1