Cyber Wars RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cyber Wars RPG

Welcome to Cyber Wars' Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Use your sense please?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Magica
Admin
Magica

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-10-12

Use your sense please? Empty
PostSubject: Use your sense please?   Use your sense please? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 3:54 pm

Ok I'm getting pretty annoyed at the fact people are posting in the wrong forums/categories. People are posting about Ideas in the "What you enjoy" section and not reading things properly, e.g;

GD_FierceDeity wrote:
Just post here for all those nasty bugs crawling around or if you happen to come across a Glitch on the ground thats not suppose to be there post it here Very Happy
[Found in Bugs And Glitches Section]

Whats the point in that? No offense intended, but its kinda stupid. Theres a General Talk catergory for randomness. If your trying to rank in posting, do it there, not on our on topic forums. I mean, I made that forum for the exact reason you made the thread. Its pointless.

Example of another one

adammod wrote:
post ur advice here!

heres some

avoid black hole spheres!

You are fighting a Black Hole Sphere

Monster's HP: 1602

The monster attacks before you are ready!

The monster attacks you for 127 damage.

you have died.

DONT DO THIS. I made the catergory for a reason, not for you to post a thread on the exact same thing. I guess this should be in the Rants Section, but I guess I'll get a better result here.
Back to top Go down
http://cyberwars.power-rpg.com

Use your sense please?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cyber Wars RPG :: Announcements And Updates :: Announcements-
Jump to: