Cyber Wars RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cyber Wars RPG

Welcome to Cyber Wars' Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mini maps, weapon Info and more.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaz
Jaz

Female Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Mini maps, weapon Info and more. Empty
PostSubject: Mini maps, weapon Info and more.   Mini maps, weapon Info and more. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 6:20 pm

Instead of pop up maps there could be a little square section.. sayy.. under the directional buttons in 'Location'.
And the map can be made in blocks.. so it can be made page by page just like everything else.
I know this would probably be a lot of work, but it would be a great feature.

And if you haven't bought a map for an area yet, it will just show up as a solid dark color.

Also - weapon information.
It seems after you buy a weapon.. if you forget what it's stats are then you can't be quite sure if what you're buying is better or not. xD
(IE. +3 attack or whatever)

Graphics - I'm sure this is being worked on.
I've noticed some icons posted in this section of the forums, but is that all there is going to be?
Or are the towns going to have pictures as well? ^^
And possibly our characters?

Contacting other players -
There could be some sort of in-game communication with other players besides the forums.
Such as personal Messaging/Mail.. Where you can talk to someone privately and maybe even
send them gifts aside from gold.

Last edited by Jaz on Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Registrater
Pro
Pro
Registrater

Male Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Mini maps, weapon Info and more.   Mini maps, weapon Info and more. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 6:27 pm

Jaz wrote:
Instead of pop up maps there could be a little square section.. sayy.. under the directional buttons in 'Location'.
And the map can be made in blocks.. so it can be made page by page just like everything else.
I know this would probably be a lot of work, but it would be a great feature.

And if you haven't bought a map for an area yet, it will just show up as a solid dark color.

Also - weapon information.
It seems after you buy a weapon.. if you forget what it's stats are then you can't be quite sure if what you're buying is better or not. xD
(IE. +3 attack or whatever)

Graphics - I'm sure this is being worked on.
I've noticed some icons posted in this section of the forums, but is that all there is going to be?
Or are the towns going to have pictures as well? ^^
And possibly our characters?

Contacting other players -
There could be some sort of in-game communication with other players besides the forums.
Such as personal Messaging/Mail.. Where you can talk to someone privately and maybe even send them gifts aside from gold.

there is a chat option under Other

i mentioned in my idea post about pics and i agree with u on the issue, the game would be a lot better with pictures for everything atm it is kind of plain (no offense frazer, i know it is still being worked on)
Back to top Go down
Jaz
Jaz

PostSubject: Re: Mini maps, weapon Info and more.   Mini maps, weapon Info and more. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 6:39 pm

The chat option..
That's not quite what I meant. XD
Back to top Go down
Registrater
Pro
Pro
Registrater

Male Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Mini maps, weapon Info and more.   Mini maps, weapon Info and more. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 6:46 pm

Jaz wrote:
The chat option..
That's not quite what I meant. XD
u mean like the kongregate chat window?
Back to top Go down
Jaz
Jaz

PostSubject: Re: Mini maps, weapon Info and more.   Mini maps, weapon Info and more. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 7:37 pm

No.
I mean like private messages..
For two people.
Not everyone.. but scratch that.
I see now that I just overlooked the 'mail' function.
I apologize.

But still, be able to send items to others would be cool.
Back to top Go down
jawajawas
jawajawas

Male Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Mini maps, weapon Info and more.   Mini maps, weapon Info and more. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 12:10 am

But with mail its hard to know wether you have mail or not because it does flash or link up or anything. I suggest that if you have mail the mail sign flashes or stands out someway than the others.
Back to top Go down
Frazer
Owner
Owner

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Mini maps, weapon Info and more.   Mini maps, weapon Info and more. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 9:26 am

having pcitures for evrey town is being made Smile
Back to top Go down
Scarynose

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Mini maps, weapon Info and more.   Mini maps, weapon Info and more. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 6:56 am

The pictures are very purdy...

Anyway, it would be cool to install a trade option. Very Happy Build it onto the current money-sending one, even?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mini maps, weapon Info and more.   Mini maps, weapon Info and more. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mini maps, weapon Info and more.
Page 1 of 1