Share | 

The WTF Topic!?!?!?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GD_FierceDeity

Male Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: The WTF Topic!?!?!?   Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:12 am

okay i was looking through the richest players and i was like WTF i saw this player named agaga with 16MILLION!!!

im playing she/he payed 16 or something like that top get all that,I mean my god > : ( as if having jawajawa with 1million wasnt bad enough lmfao especially with him being level 48 just buying all that exp....thats kinda unfair right there im okay with the MEGA gold boost but man that takes the fun out of the game buying all that exp >_> no im not whining im rantting my ****ing head off cause IT TAKES THE DAMN FUN OUT OF THE GAME!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jawajawas

Male Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: The WTF Topic!?!?!?   Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:53 am

GD_FierceDeity wrote:
okay i was looking through the richest players and i was like WTF i saw this player named agaga with 16MILLION!!!

im playing she/he payed 16 or something like that top get all that,I mean my god > : ( as if having jawajawa with 1million wasnt bad enough lmfao especially with him being level 48 just buying all that exp....thats kinda unfair right there im okay with the MEGA gold boost but man that takes the fun out of the game buying all that exp >_> no im not whining im rantting my ****ing head off cause IT TAKES THE DAMN FUN OUT OF THE GAME!!!

Ok i want to moan at that but doesnt matter,
I bought 500k exp, all the rest i earned on my own, just to correct that.
It takes the fun out of the game for 'me' not for you. But i still find it fun.

another hacker who hacked 16M , whats the point in hacking then not even playing lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The WTF Topic!?!?!?
Page 1 of 1