Cyber Wars RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cyber Wars RPG

Welcome to Cyber Wars' Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Let's Kongregate!!!

Go down 
+2
jawajawas
GD_FierceDeity
6 posters
AuthorMessage
GD_FierceDeity
GD_FierceDeity

Male Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-10-12

Let's Kongregate!!! Empty
PostSubject: Let's Kongregate!!!   Let's Kongregate!!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:21 pm

This is a website i play as well as CyberWars Very Happy

Its called Kongregate theres alot of games to play but while you play you also have an account you can level up,you earn points when you rate games or you can earn badges and points by playing certain kinds of games the badges are as rated with the points you earn from the badges,

EasyBadge = 5Points

NormalBadge = 15Points

HardBadge = 30Points

ImpossibleBadge = 60Points

Thats not all you can earn each week we have a specialized game where you can earn a card from the game and then you can use it on a game called Kongai,Good Luck.

or you could become a flash designer and make LOADS of points just for submitting your own flash,But dont upload someone elses flash work just for the points or youll be in a lot of trouble

become a sponcer for Kongregate and make just as much points as a Flash Developer
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Referrel link:
http://www.kongregate.com?referrer=GD_FierceDeity1
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lol yes i know i shouldnt sponcer another game site >_<

Plus this is my own little sponcer i didnt even copy the text offa the game site XD
Back to top Go down
jawajawas
jawajawas

Male Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Let's Kongregate!!!   Let's Kongregate!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 12:41 am

am already signed up on there my name is difryan just incase you want to add me.
Back to top Go down
Jaz
Jaz

Female Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Let's Kongregate!!!   Let's Kongregate!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 3:36 pm

Insomniacdreamer on Kong.
Add me if you want.

I hang out in Greed.
Back to top Go down
Pyre
Noobie
Noobie
Pyre

Male Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Let's Kongregate!!!   Let's Kongregate!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 12:22 pm

I'm also on Kong (its where I found out about this game from frazer), my name is PyreDominator and I situate in GW.
Back to top Go down
Scarynose

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Let's Kongregate!!!   Let's Kongregate!!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 7:04 am

Kong is pretty cool... I really ought to start up a new account there. Very Happy I forgot my old one.
Back to top Go down
Jukker1
Noobie
Noobie
Jukker1

Male Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Let's Kongregate!!!   Let's Kongregate!!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 7:56 am

Hey i play in Kong too its so fun when you can get cards to the Kongai. My name in Kongregate is Jukkeri (big suprise) and i hang in diffrense engine. Just in case you want to add me. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Kongregate!!!   Let's Kongregate!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's Kongregate!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cyber Wars RPG :: Off-Topic :: Holy City Of Arcane [Gaming]-
Jump to: