Cyber Wars RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cyber Wars RPG

Welcome to Cyber Wars' Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your farewells and Goodbyes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GD_FierceDeity
GD_FierceDeity

Male Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-10-12

Your farewells and Goodbyes Empty
PostSubject: Your farewells and Goodbyes   Your farewells and Goodbyes Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 1:45 pm

I thought i might make a topic for people that like to quit or something i know its abit to soon for a topic like this but hey ill make it anyways Razz not that ill be leaving ever Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jawajawas
jawajawas

Male Number of posts : 161

PostSubject: Re: Your farewells and Goodbyes   Your farewells and Goodbyes Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 12:41 am

ok am going to leave soon in about 10 mins, go to go to school Wink
Back to top Go down
GD_FierceDeity
GD_FierceDeity

PostSubject: Re: Your farewells and Goodbyes   Your farewells and Goodbyes Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 1:12 am

Lol thats not what i ment,I ment as in if your permanatly leaving or stuff XD or taking a vacation and not coming back for awhile XD
Back to top Go down
Frazer
Owner
Owner

Number of posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: Your farewells and Goodbyes   Your farewells and Goodbyes Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 8:27 am

hmm i dont think ill eave EVER either since itd kina runin the game lols
Back to top Go down
jawajawas
jawajawas

PostSubject: Re: Your farewells and Goodbyes   Your farewells and Goodbyes Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 10:33 am

GD_FierceDeity wrote:
Lol thats not what i ment,I ment as in if your permanatly leaving or stuff XD or taking a vacation and not coming back for awhile XD

I knew what you meant i just had to post that lol Smile
Back to top Go down
GD_FierceDeity
GD_FierceDeity

PostSubject: Ranting and my Farewell for Now   Your farewells and Goodbyes Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 2:28 pm

well im off of this forum until order is returned especially in the bank interest topic and in the count to 1000 game topic because there is no rule for double posting but if there is im sorry jawa you have stop restarting the count on the topic its getting really REALLY irritating its pathetic on some stances AND your starting to become the NEW artix >_<,Well Good-Bye for now

(Ill be back on the forums in a week or so IF it has turned into Utter Chaos)
Back to top Go down
jawajawas
jawajawas

PostSubject: Re: Your farewells and Goodbyes   Your farewells and Goodbyes Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 2:54 am

GD_FierceDeity wrote:
well im off of this forum until order is returned especially in the bank interest topic and in the count to 1000 game topic because there is no rule for double posting but if there is im sorry jawa you have stop restarting the count on the topic its getting really REALLY irritating its pathetic on some stances AND your starting to become the NEW artix >_<,Well Good-Bye for now

(Ill be back on the forums in a week or so IF it has turned into Utter Chaos)

There is a rule for double posting on the count to 1000 topic.

I thought artix was a begger, well your leaving just because you cant have your own way ? Hahaha

Edit, i just found this...

Count to 1000 game.

Am sure everyone knows how to play.

Rules:

No double posting,
No random posts need to have a number in it,
If same number is posted twice we got to start again.

Breaking them rules will start us again at 1

---1---

As you can see, i clearly sayd no double posting. Also i havent edited it and just put that in, as you can see.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your farewells and Goodbyes   Your farewells and Goodbyes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your farewells and Goodbyes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cyber Wars RPG :: Welcome! :: Eve Gate-
Jump to: