Cyber Wars RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cyber Wars RPG

Welcome to Cyber Wars' Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Quick Start Guide

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jawajawas
jawajawas

Male Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-10-12

Quick Start Guide Empty
PostSubject: Quick Start Guide   Quick Start Guide Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 2:24 pm

Hey if your stuck on extreme from begining do this.

First of go to maps and buy a map of 'Eve Gate' (so you can get back to city easier)
If you wonder out to far and lose where city is, on left hand side where it says maps click on eve gate and WALAH your back at home.

First stay around 0 , 0 untill your level 3 then i suggest moving out and exploring, by buying new maps killing new monsters ect.
Back to top Go down
Registrater
Pro
Pro
Registrater

Male Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Quick Start Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Start Guide   Quick Start Guide Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 9:36 pm

this is what i found while trying extreme

- try to keep your guy almost fully healed at all times (you can do this by using a Fast Spell).
- i also found that i could put some higher level monsters to sleep (occasionally) and kill them for lots more exp.
- remember to bank whenever you can because in extreme the monsters can kill you in no time.
- if you come across a monster that is too difficult or you are near death just click Run.

hope this helps Razz
Back to top Go down
jawajawas
jawajawas

Quick Start Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Start Guide   Quick Start Guide Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 12:37 am

Registrater wrote:
this is what i found while trying extreme

- try to keep your guy almost fully healed at all times (you can do this by using a Fast Spell).
- i also found that i could put some higher level monsters to sleep (occasionally) and kill them for lots more exp.
- remember to bank whenever you can because in extreme the monsters can kill you in no time.
- if you come across a monster that is too difficult or you are near death just click Run.

hope this helps Razz

Just to warn other players, if your going to use sleep be very very careful as it occaisionly works proply Wink
Back to top Go down
Registrater
Pro
Pro
Registrater

Quick Start Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Start Guide   Quick Start Guide Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 2:39 pm

yeah the sleep definitely needs some work but you can get alot more exp from doing this properly (eg 1 monster u cant kill without sleep gives 100 exp and 1 you can kill gives 20 exp)
Back to top Go down
jawajawas
jawajawas

Quick Start Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Start Guide   Quick Start Guide Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 2:01 pm

Registrater wrote:
yeah the sleep definitely needs some work but you can get alot more exp from doing this properly (eg 1 monster u cant kill without sleep gives 100 exp and 1 you can kill gives 20 exp)

Well if your up for the risk then yes, but i think grinding on the same monsters is the best, i have been doing the same monsters for loads of levels now.
Back to top Go down
Registrater
Pro
Pro
Registrater

Quick Start Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Start Guide   Quick Start Guide Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 2:20 pm

jawajawas wrote:
Registrater wrote:

Well if your up for the risk then yes, but i think grinding on the same monsters is the best, i have been doing the same monsters for loads of levels now.
i only did this cuz i got bored of killing the same monsters but jawajawas u are probably right to stick to easier monsters
Back to top Go down
jawajawas
jawajawas

Quick Start Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Start Guide   Quick Start Guide Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 2:23 pm

Registrater wrote:
jawajawas wrote:
Registrater wrote:

i only did this cuz i got bored of killing the same monsters but jawajawas u are probably right to stick to easier monsters

Yeah only one of our two ways to take tho eh ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Quick Start Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Start Guide   Quick Start Guide Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quick Start Guide
Page 1 of 1